You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern (with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures) as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for
Time to change your
subscribe Our News letter
Keep up on our always evolving products features and technology. Enter your e-mail and subscribe to our newsletter.
breadcrumb Used Cars, Vans & Trailers Ayrshire & Glasgow | Xpert Automotive Solutions > Blog > asmodeus > Time to change your
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 1
- About 2
- Apply For Finance
- Carousel Slider
- Content Box
- Customer Services
- Exclusive Stock
- Feature Box
- Finance Insurance
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Policy and Terms & Conditions
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Netflix Assassin’s Creed Live-Action Has been Confirmed, Other Adaptations Also Coming October 28, 2020A new Assassin’s Creed live-action series will come to Netflix, Ubisoft has confirmed. The news comes a few days before a new, much-awaited title in the long-running gaming series, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, arrives on PC, PS4, Stadia, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PS5.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed to December 10 to Allow Optimisations for Nine Platforms Across PC, Consoles October 28, 2020Cyberpunk 2077 has been delayed once again, this time by 21 days with the new release date being December 10. This time, the developers have cited optimising the game for nine platforms as the reason behind the delay. The CD Projekt Red team took to Twitter to share the news, apologising to the fans that […]
- LG Wing With Swivel Screen, Triple Rear Cameras Launched in India: Price, Specifications October 28, 2020LG Wing has been launched in India as the latest smartphone by the South Korean company. Offering new use cases, the LG Wing comes with a unique dual screen design that includes a swivel screen, which rotates clockwise in 90 degrees. The smartphone also features proprietary software that brings a Swivel Mode to orient the […]
- Ubisoft+ Coming to Amazon Luna on November 10, Google Stadia by End of the Year October 28, 2020Ubisoft has announced that its subscription service, originally called UPlay+, has been rebranded to Ubisoft+ and will be coming to Amazon Luna on November 10 and later on Google Stadia. The service will be available in beta on both platforms at launch and will allow gamers access to more than 100 games.
- Vu Masterpiece TV With 85-Inch 4K HDR QLED Panel Launched in India, Priced at Rs. 3,50,000 October 28, 2020Vu has launched its latest flagship television, the 85-inch Masterpiece TV. Priced at Rs. 3,50,000, the Vu Masterpiece TV has a 4K HDR QLED screen and 50W built-in soundbar, with support for Dolby Vision HDR.
- YouTube Music Adds New Library Sorting Options, Changes Flagship Playlist Name to ‘My Supermix’ October 28, 2020YouTube Music is adding new ways to sort the music library for desktop. Users can now sort their library through three ways – recently added, A to Z, or Z to A. YouTube has also renamed its flagship playlist “Your Mix,” which features personalised music, to “My Supermix.”
- Facebook Says Suspected Iranian Hackers Behind US Election Threats Operated in 2019 October 28, 2020Iranian hackers suspected of emailing threatening messages to US voters last week and spreading false information about compromised election systems ran a disinformation campaign last year targeting the Middle East, Facebook said on Tuesday.
- Jon Stewart Signs With Apple TV+ for New Current Affairs Series, Coming 2021 October 28, 2020Jon Stewart is coming back to TV. The former host of The Daily Show has signed a multi-year deal with Apple TV+ to host and executive produce a new as-yet untitled current affairs series.
- iPhone 12 Series’ MagSafe Fast Charging Seems Limited to Apple’s Adapter; Reverse Wireless Charging Suggested October 28, 2020Apple’s MagSafe Charger for the iPhone 12 series seems to restrict 15W fast charging specifically to the company’s 20W USB-C adapter. This means that you aren’t likely to get the same fast charging experience when using a third-party adapter or even a heavier capacity MacBook adapter. Separately, a filing with the US Federal Communications Commission […]
- Facebook Derails Deception Campaign Ahead of US Presidential Election October 28, 2020Facebook on Tuesday said it derailed a fledgling deception campaign aimed at the US that was trying to gain momentum ahead of the presidential election next week.