You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for […]
Tag Name: vehicle listing
subscribe Our News letter
Keep up on our always evolving products features and technology. Enter your e-mail and subscribe to our newsletter.
breadcrumb Used Cars, Vans & Trailers Ayrshire & Glasgow | Xpert Automotive Solutions > Blog > vehicle listing
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 1
- About 2
- Apply For Finance
- Carousel Slider
- Content Box
- Customer Services
- Exclusive Stock
- Feature Box
- Finance Insurance
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Policy and Terms & Conditions
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Apple Offering Free Virtual Workshops in India on Photography, Art, Music, and More October 19, 2020Apple is hosting a series of free virtual sessions in India under ‘Today at Apple.’ The workshops began on October 17, and will continue till November 29. A month after the Apple Store online launched in India, the tech giant will be commemorating the occasion by offering free virtual workshops related to creative fields.
- Oppo F17 Pro Diwali Edition Launched in India: Price, Sale Offers October 19, 2020Oppo F17 Pro Diwali Edition is priced in India at Rs. 23,990. The phone is up for pre-order from today and the sale will begin on October 23. The new model is called Matte Gold and this new variant comes in a Diwali box that includes a power bank and a cover case.
- EU Countries Contemplate Strategy to Counter 5G Conspiracy Theories October 19, 2020The European Union needs to come up with a strategy to counter disinformation about 5G technology or risk false claims derailing its economic recovery and digital goals, a group of 15 countries including Poland and Sweden said.
- Vi (Vodafone Idea) Weekend Data Rollover Offer Lets You Carry Forward Unused Data to the Weekend October 19, 2020Vi (Vodafone Idea) has introduced a weekend data rollover system for its prepaid customers which allows them to carry forward their daily unused data to the weekend. Till now, whatever data is unused on a daily basis is wasted, but with the new weekend rollover scheme, customers will be able to make use of all […]
- Deutsche Telekom Tests Mobile Antenna in Earth’s Stratosphere October 19, 2020Deutsche Telekom said on Monday it had successfully tested an aerial base station in the earth's stratosphere, an innovation it hopes will bring mobile coverage to remote areas that are hard for ground-based networks to reach.
- SanDisk Extreme Pro SSD and Sandisk Extreme microSD Cards Are Perfect for Today's Digital Creators October 19, 2020From a powerful rugged external SSD to a highly reliable microSD card, SanDisk makes them all.
- Japan Says It Will Join US, Europe in Regulating Big Tech Firms October 19, 2020Japan will join forces with the US and Europe to take on any market abuses by the four Big Tech companies, the new head of its antitrust watchdog Kazuyuki Furuya has said.
- OnePlus 8T Oxygen OS Update Brings Camera, Network Improvements — and Amazon Shopping App October 19, 2020OnePlus 8T has got a new update that brings some system, camera, and network improvements. The update comes with version 220.127.116.11 for Oxygen OS 11. Surprisingly, this update also brings a new Amazon shopping app, for a “better shopping experience.”
- iPhone 12 and 12 Pro Screen Repair Cost Listed by Apple October 19, 2020Apple has listed how much it will cost to get a screen on the iPhone 12 or the 12 Pro repaired. It will set you back by $279 (roughly Rs. 21,000) in the US, according to repair prices listed on Apple’s website.
- Uber Introduces Mask Verification Selfies for Riders in India October 19, 2020This feature will request Uber riders, specifically those who have been called out for not wearing a mask in their previous trip, to take a selfie that shows them wearing a mask. This selfie will be mandatory for these riders, in order to book their next trip.